Thursday, August 30, 2007

Haven't posted for a while

I was on vacation for a week, and on did a little playing since I got back.

I'm playing absolutely horrible this month. I can't even blame it on running bad at all - basically i'm just playing like absolute shit.

It's strange, bc i feel myself not caring at all when i lose. Basically i'm just giving stacks away - and most of them to donkeys. I may be burning out, and may just be getting bored. When i'm up against a good player, i have been playing pretty well... but once i'm against a donk i'm basically an ATM. I gave away over 1k in the past 2-3 days just bc i'm playing bad.

On a positive note, heres a hand i think i played well today. Villain was 25/15. I checked the flop hoping he would check through and we could keep the pot small, which luckily happened. The 2 on the turn was a blank and there was a good chance he was just stabbing, so i check-called. The river 2 was another blank, and although i thought about folding, I had just played the hand so weak that i thought i was ahead of his range most of the time.

Poker Stars - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 5 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $51.95
BB: $164.75
UTG: $202.80
hero (CO): $216.15
BTN: $244.80
Preflop: hero is dealt (5 Players)
UTG calls $2.00, hero raises to $9.00, BTN calls $9.00, 3 folds

Flop: ($23) (2 Players)
hero checks, BTN checks

Turn: ($23) (2 Players)
hero checks, BTN bets $12.00, hero calls $12.00

River: ($47) (2 Players)
hero checks, BTN bets $26.00, hero calls $26.00

Pot Size: $99.00 ($2 Rake)

BTN had (a pair of Deuces) and LOST (-$47.00)
hero had (two pair, Tens and Deuces) and WON (+$50.00)

No comments: