Thursday, August 2, 2007

Don't play when tired!!!!

So, i get done with work yesterday at 4. I was tired as hell and headachy, but I decided i needed to play some hands regardless (see previous days post - have to hit 25k!)

Well, it wasn't a great idea. Normally I play 6 tables no problem - seems pretty slow to me. Yesterday though, i loaded up 6 and was totally lost. it felt like dings were going off everywhere and i was having trouble even making simple preflop decisions.

I thought about quitting, but i just shut 2 tables down and stuck w/ 4. Played for about an hour - but the whole time felt discombobulated. Luckily I only dropped $80 over 500 hands, but really... i played like crap the whole time

Decided afterwards that when i feel like crap, i'm just gonna play Wii instead.


No comments: