Sunday, September 9, 2007

the comeback (the LAGish play continues also!)

Ever since last last shitty session, i've been on a little comeback.

After that -$500 session, I actually started the next session down another $300 and was wondering if this was going to be another of my typical meltdowns.

Somehow though, i managed to pull through it and end that (very long) session up a little bit which was a huge boost for my confidence.



Today i got back on and was hoping the trend continued. After a short session i made another $200 something back



If you're attentive, you'll see my PFR and VPIP numbers are way up compared to where they used to be. For the last 100k hands or so, i've been pretty much always slightly lower than 19/16, which are pretty default "TAG" type stats. Lately though i've been really trying to open up my game and add to my agression. I've been stealing a lot more when i think i can get it through, and I think it's really helping me. I'm getting involved in MANY more postflop situations which adds too the fun (and difficulty). I really hope i can keep up a pretty good winrate playing this style bc it's tons of fun.

Will go back through these sessions and post some interesting hands.. there are a lot of them in there...

No comments: